Mobilize your service force more efficiently with productivity enhancing dispatch software.
Scheduling software is rapidly replacing dedicated teams of dispatch techs in the integral role of directing service reps through their daily appointments. The need to exercise greater control over your fleet is a challenge every multi-location organization faces today, and Fleetgain is a solution tailor made to fit the bill.
A Cloud-based, Software-as-a-Solution model, access to Fleetgain requires only a PC and an Internet connection. A central repository brings the latest product enhancements directly to each user as they are implemented. Task specific modules provide an integrated suite of tools for managing every aspect of the resource scheduling process.
- Clean, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface
- Multiple user accounts and access permissions
- Group users and locations by territory for segregated management of larger organizations
- Comprehensive reporting with extensive search and filtering capabilities
A Team Effort
Now it’s possible to virtually eliminate the dozens of phone calls required to manage shipments from end to end, checking availability and requesting deliveries. With Fleetgain, one look at the calendar and your employees know where any soft spots are; salesmen see that they are not promising the impossible, service managers know when to expect deliveries, and drivers can schedule their trips without oversight or unneccessary calls for verification.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly calendar views
- Filter by priority as well as view all requests made, or just your own
- Retrieve customer and cargo details or add them as you go
- Notify multiple email addresses of any delivery status changes/updates
- Create custom fields to gather and use information specific to your organization and shipment
The system not only provides better service to customers, it also eliminates one of the major friction points between stores and departments – how to keep everyone in the loop.
The Right Tools
Utilize your central dispatcher to their full potential with a comprehensive suite of transportation dispatch software that puts all the vital facts at their disposal. Employing less trucks when making an organization's local and inter-store deliveries can mean investing in fewer but higher quality vehicles. The ability to employ fewer resources at a greater efficiency reduces overhead costs, which in turn can be reinvested into areas of greater need. Give people the right tools and they will find the efficiencies.
- Auto-updating calendar displays changes made by all schedulers in real time
- Quick notification of vehicle availability
- Schedule when vehicles are available, for which days, and when they are offline for maintenance
- Day, Week, and Month views
- Track Pending, Ready, and Allocated status by vehicle
- Drag and drop vehicles and deliveries
- Confirm and lock deliveries
A Matter of Efficiency
In the past, organizations would have a dedicated vehicle for each location but in today's market, such an arrangement is just not practical. The ability to provide the necessary logistics information in real time to all locations is critical in enabling employees to make informed, effective decisions. As a web-based application, Fleetgain makes that requirement a reality and due to the 24/7 nature of the Internet, shipping requests can be placed at any time, day or night, and scheduling procedures can be made at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Tailor the fields and layout presented on delivery slips
- Mark each delivery as picked up and delivered in real time with comments where necessary
- Set vehicles to Departed and Returned to indicate when deliveries are being made and to block any further changes being made
- Assign drivers to vehicles
- View vehicles and deliveries by day, month, and vehicle
- Generate individual or truck based delivery slips in PDF format